Works as a plate seal (to eliminate cross contamination) and compression mat all-in-one!
Our compression molded 96-round plug, silicone sealing mats for PCR plates minimize sample evaporation in a wide range of temperatures. These mats are chemically resistant and reusable; containing no adhesives or extractables to contaminate samples. Made of research-grade silicone, they can be autoclaved, and following a 10% bleach wash and ethanol rinse protocol may be reused.
Wells are scored (cut 80% of the way through, but not all of the way) to allow for sample access via pipettor, syringe, or probe. These scored perforations will seal themselves, after penetration, ensuring an airtight closure to the well.
- Made of research-grade silicone
- Scored wells for sample access
- Perforations re-seal after access
- Resists coring and tearing
- Eliminates cross-talk between wells
- Also works as a compression mat
- Suitable for standard PCR thermocycling
- Mats can be reused
- For use with 96-well PCR plates
- Printed alpha numeric grid for easy reference
Certified to be free of Rnase, Dnase, DNA, PCR inhibitors, and Pyrogen contamination.
Sold by the Case