Glass coated, polypropylene deep well plates. The 200nm thick coating of silicone dioxide creates a cradle of non-binding and inert glass to protect your sample. This SiO2 coating helps to:
- Reduced binding
- Increase chemical resistance
- Protect the same from any potential compounds leached from the plastic.
The plate design:
- Unique square top with round bottom design allows for maximum volume, optimum mixing, and enhanced recovery
- Separated round well bottoms allow for the use of ring or post style magnetic plates.
- Raised rims on each well make for easy and secure sealing with adhesive films, silicone mats, or heat sealing films
- Manufactured from virgin polypropylene (no mold release agents or regrind)
- Certified to be free of RNase, DNase, and Pyrogen contamination.