Glass coated, polypropylene microplates. The 200nm thick coating of silicone dioxide creates a cradle of non-binding and inert glass to protect your sample. This SiO2 coating helps to:
- Reduced binding
- Increase chemical resistance
- Protect the same from any potential compounds leached from the plastic.
The plate design:
- Holds up to 500ul per well of working volume in a 14.4mm high micro-plate
- Unique open bottom design maximizes volume, while larger diameter wells improve sample access and mixing
- ANSI/SLAS 1-2004 compliant footprint (SBS) allows for automated usage with grippers, stackers, and heater/cooler blocks.
- Raised rims on each well make for easy and secure sealing with adhesive films, silicone mats, or heat sealing films, help prevent cross contamination, and reduce sample loss in storage
- Manufactured from chemically resistant and inert virgin polypropylene
- Lot to lot tested and certified to be free of RNase, DNase, and Pyrogen contamination.