The 96 round well V-bottom design minimizes reagent usage and provides the lowest residual volumes after pipetting (<0.1 l); designed for colorimetric assays and compound storage/ libraries, especially with automated systems.
- Consistent automated handling – ultra-flat surfaces, sidewall gripper lugs, and rigidity
- Durable – withstands repeated freeze/thaw cycles down to -20C without adversely affecting dimensional integrity
- Raised rims on each well help protect from cross contamination and make for enhanced sealing with adhesive films, silicone mats, or heat sealing films.
- Manufactured of exceptionally clear and inert virgin polypropylene (no mold release agents or regrind)
- Certified RNase, DNase, DNA, and Pyrogen Free.