Our 2.2mL (1.0mL working volume) 96-well plate is ideal for magnetic bead-based nucleic acid and protein affinity purification performed on automated separation systems. The unique square top with round bottom design allows for optimum mixing and enhanced recovery of magnetic beads. Wells also have a conical V-shaped bottom to help concentrate precipitates.
Automation compliant footprint and rigid construction allow for use on automation platforms with most robotic grippers. Raised rims on each well make for easy and secure sealing with adhesive films, silicone mats, or heat sealing films.
- Ultra-flat surfaces
- Alphanumeric grid reference
- Raised Well Design – improved heat sealing and reduced cross contamination
- Storage down to -80C
- Automation compliant footprint (SBS/ ANSI/SLAS specification)
- Made from Virgin Polypropylene; no mold release agents or regrind
- RNase, DNase, DNA, and Pyrogen Free Certification