Single well 384 place reservoirs with V-bottom troughs, combine space savings with automation friendly design. Sturdy and warp resistant, ultra-flat and rigid construction, with a stable base, this reservoir is ideal for manual or automated applications. It is compatible with stackers, plate handlers, cooling blocks, and other instruments that comply with the ANSI/SLAS 2004-1 (SBS) footprint.
Mid-height design utilizes 30-40% less vertical space allowing for more storage in freezers, automated loaders, under the hood, and other locations where space is at a premium. To minimize space on platforms (when a stacker is not in use) or under hoods, these reservoirs can be filled and stacked.
- “v shaped” indents to reduce dead volume and minimize reagent waste
- Ultra-flat surfaces & rigid sidewalls
- Storage down to -80°C
- Automation compliant footprint (SBS/ ANSI/SLAS specification)
- Made from inert virgin polypropylene; no mold release agents or regrind
- RNase, DNase, DNA, and Pyrogen Free Certification