Compression molded 96-round plug, silicone sealing mats for storage plates and micro-plates minimize sample evaporation in a wide range of temperatures in incubation and storage applications; especially for storage at higher temperatures or for applications involving aggressive solvents.
These seals pare well with automation as-well-as manual laboratory protocols. Often used in high-throughput applications or those involving accessing the sample through the cover multiple time. Well perforations will seal themselves, after penetration, ensuring an airtight closure to the well.
Our mats are chemically resistant and reusable; containing no adhesives or extractables to contaminate samples. Made of research-grade silicone, they can be autoclaved, and following a 10% bleach wash and ethanol rinse protocol may be reused.
- Made of research-grade silicone
- Perforated wells for easy sample access
- Re-sealable perforations
- Resists coring and tearing
- Eliminates cross-talk between wells
- Suitable for high-temperature storage
- Mats can be reused
- For use with assay and storage plates
- Printed alpha numeric grid for easy reference
Used for sample and compound storage.
Certified to be free of Rnase, Dnase, DNA, PCR inhibitors, and Pyrogen contamination.
Sold by the Case